REAL-TIME DATA. REAL-TIME RECOVERY.
DEBRISTECH | ELECTRONIC DEBRIS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ENSURING FEMA COMPLIANCE BY TRACKING AND DOCUMENTING THE LOCATION AND PROGRESS OF DEBRIS REMOVAL CREWS, PERSONNEL, CONTRACTORS, EQUIPMENT AND DEBRIS — IN REAL TIME.
TRACKING AND REPORTING
- The DebrisTech Central Information Database provides access to all aspects of the debris removal process.
- Authorized users have access to many different reports summarizing daily, weekly, or monthly activity by truck number, subcontractor, Right of Entry Number and much more.
- The Real-Time system eliminates the need for a large administrative staff to manually enter paper tickets.
HANDHELD SCANNING DEVICES
- The system replaces handwritten tickets with real-time data collection devices as the primary record.
- Each device is loaded with custom software configured specifically for each monitor’s role.
- All handheld devices have the ability to scan barcodes, take digital photographs, apply GPS location tagging, and accept manual inputs.
ID BADGE PRINTING
- With the field printing system, you have the ability to print custom id badges for all employees on site.
- A unique barcode can be assigned to any and all employees, allowing for faster, more efficient check-ins.
- Badges allow for easy employee identification and help track what team or contractor they work with.
ON-SITE TRAINING SYSTEM
- The on-site training system includes an Apple TV that allows the employees to watch instructional videos & tutorials on the job site.
- Training is streamlined as DebrisTech’s First Responders are able to train large groups of locally hired monitors at any location in less than 2 hours.
- Technical Support Coordinators will be responsible for training device operators and truck certification personnel.
BARCODE APPLICATION TOOL
- Our custom designed barcode application tool makes it simple to attach a barcode to each tree or stump surveyed.
- A digital photo, timestamp, tree/stump size, GPS coordinates, and inspector ID are all collected with each barcode.
- Unique truck/trailer barcodes are scanned at the loading and offloading points and provide additional valuable information.